Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

another day at the library

pretty much every day I stop up here at the library. 
I usually go to the Dollar General or the  independent convenience store, and get an energy drink add a salty snack. 
Sometimes Kevin the custodian at the library shows up at about 7:00 and greets Ani.
She is a little spoiled and she rolls on the ground for him. 
Today there is a fellow who usually sleeps here, and talks to himself a lot. He walks with his toes turned outward and Gregory my another unhomed person that I talked to, called him slew foot.
The Dollar General went to the major restock and reshelve. I guess they cleaned the floors under so the looks like gondola's. There was a whole crew of people who worked overnight including some of the managers who are in the store regularly. 
Yesterday I had planned to come up to the library and get my physical library card. I called ahead the day before Christy if this was acceptable with my service dog. But then I didn't feel up to it. 
This morning I washed Ani, and I hope I have the courage to do it. 
The weather is kind of nice. 
I'd also like to go to the park for a little bit and even walk up to the pet store to buy some chicken free food for Ani.
That's a lot to do when I be got so much cleaning and work to do at home.
I usually feel better when I've been away from the house for a little while. 

No comments: